New month, new ways to save! If you’re looking for how to make that hard earned money go further, we’ll show you exactly what to buy in October. It’s a strange time with the pandemic still causing supply chain disruptions. Hold off on items like appliances and laptops. In non-pandemic years, you can historically grab the best deals on new cars in October, however; new vehicles have been in supply shortages since late summer. It may be best for your wallet to hold off if you can. But this is the month to buy all things Halloween, denim and some types of electronics. Check out our big list below.
- Halloween Stuff – Candy, costumes, decorations and more will be discounted. Buy in the first 2 weeks to see the best deals. For Halloween costumes, stores like Target and Amazon will run several one day only sales where you can get up to 50% off!
- Denim – Like September, expect to see more deals on jeans. Retailers often over buy and more and more cold weather clothes will be hitting the shelves making for great sales to move that stock.
- Outdoor Items – Summer may be a memory, but this is the time to get your camping equipment, coolers, lawn chairs and everything that makes the great outdoors, well, great. Look for clearance sales in big box stores and online.
- Air Conditioners – stores and online retailers will be looking to free up valuable warehouse space. Look for clearance prices on window and free standing AC units.
- iPhones – with the iPhone 13 release coming up soon, this is the time to make an upgrade. Look for discounts on older iPhone models like the X, XR and the 11’s.
- Vacations – this one’s still a wild card. The travel industry has taken a beating in the last 18 months, but if you have the confidence to book travel for winter and spring, travel agencies and resorts may be able to strike you the deal of a lifetime.
Happy shopping and saving! Be ready for November, which is no doubt the best shopping month of the year.
Want 3,000+ MORE FREEBIES?
$1,000’s of Dollars in Freebies?
Grab my BEST SELLING E-Freebie BOOK
Things YOU NEED TO Know about this getting freebies.
✔️ IF YOU ARE DOING SURVEY after SURVEY YOU ARE ON A SCAM FREEBIE / Free sample. I REPEAT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING Survey , after Survey TO GET FREEBIES / Free Samples!
✔️ I DO NOT GIVE OUT THE FREEBIES / Free Samples.
✔️ READ ALL THE DIRECTION ON EACH BLOG POST. ALL OF THEM.
✔️ New Freebies are Listed on my blog Daily. www.FreebieLady.com . |
✔️ DOING Reviews to get free stuff from AMAZON goes against Amazon’s terms of Service. DO. NOT. DO THEM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT Eventually.
✔️ This blog is NOT JUST About freebies and free samples. I also talk about becoming debt-free, being frugal, Getting great deals, and MORE!