November is when the air gets that winter chill, but the deals really HEAT UP. You can expect to get the absolute best prices on household goods to that TV upgrade you’ve been wanting. Retailers more and more are having epic deals to entice buyers to spend their cash early and Black Friday is hardly a one day event any more. Read on to check out how you can make your hard earned money go further in November.
- TV’s – for years and years now, TV’s are their absolute BEST prices in the month of November. If you’ve been wanting to get a bigger screen, or upgrade to a Smart TV or with a Roku built in, stalk those big box retailers like Walmart, Target and Best Buy for super low prices on TV’s.
- Laptops – If you’ve been wanting a laptop, Chromebook or tablet, this the time. Prices get slashed all of November. Once you have an idea of the specs you want your new laptop to have, make sure you check the prices on all the big box stores – prices can vary by up to 10% from store to store. Some stores will price match, so don’t be afraid to ask!
- Bakeware & Cookware – Everyone’s planning the menu for Thanksgiving and maybe even looking ahead to what’ll be on that Hanukkah and Christmas table. Get that kitchen stocked with quality new bakeware. Typically stores like Macy’s and Amazon lead the pack on great deals on Farberware and Calphalon. Food storage is its best price in November too, so if your cupboard is full of Rubbermaid containers with no lids (or vice versa) get a shiny new set cheap this month.
- Wedding Dresses – Wedding season is over in most parts of the country, so if you’re busy planning a wedding, go look for your dress! Bridal shops will be looking to clear out the previous year’s styles and you may be able to pick up a better than normal deal. Thanksgiving weekend brings decreased traffic to bridal shops so shop then for more attention and possible better bargaining power!
- Halloween Decor – This one’s pretty self explanatory. Pick up decorations up to 90% off to put away for next year or even Halloween candy. It’s candy! Who cares if it has pumpkins or ghosts on it?!
- Home Improvement items – November and in particular Black Friday weekend will bring the rock bottom prices on power tools and more things for the DIY’er. Check out your local Home Depot for the biggest discounts. In addition, this is usually a slow season for home improvements, so you may be able to get the best price of the year on services like carpeting and flooring.
- Winterizing material – don’t let all the money you’ve saved elsewhere go out the window! Save on energy costs with great sales on insulation, weather stripping and more and make your home more energy efficient.
Happy shopping and saving! If you think of anything else you’ve gotten the best deal on in November, feel free to drop a comment and let us know!
Want 3,000+ MORE FREEBIES?
$1,000’s of Dollars in Freebies?
Grab my BEST SELLING E-Freebie BOOK
Things YOU NEED TO Know about this getting freebies.
✔️ IF YOU ARE DOING SURVEY after SURVEY YOU ARE ON A SCAM FREEBIE / Free sample. I REPEAT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING Survey , after Survey TO GET FREEBIES / Free Samples!
✔️ I DO NOT GIVE OUT THE FREEBIES / Free Samples.
✔️ READ ALL THE DIRECTION ON EACH BLOG POST. ALL OF THEM.
✔️ New Freebies are Listed on my blog Daily. www.FreebieLady.com . |
✔️ DOING Reviews to get free stuff from AMAZON goes against Amazon’s terms of Service. DO. NOT. DO THEM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT Eventually.
✔️ This blog is NOT JUST About freebies and free samples. I also talk about becoming debt-free, being frugal, Getting great deals, and MORE!